THE HOME SHOW
THE HOME SHOW
9-11 December, 2013
Oman’s housing sector has never had it so good. Liberalised housing regulations, affordable and competitive home loans, and the zoning of new areas for residential development, underscore an industry that is surging ahead. Underpinning this unprecedented growth is the strength of the Omani economy, which continues to fuel robust optimism in the future of the property and residential market.
The Home Show 2013 takes place against this upbeat backdrop, providing exhibitors, participants and visitors alike with the unique platform to tap into the groundswell of opportunities associated with this burgeoning industry.
Building on the success of previous editions of the hugely popular trade fair, this year’s Home Show encompasses all facets of the home ownership, property and interiors market. With industry leaders spanning property development, finance, interior designing, furniture and furnishings, home innovation, and so on, the 2013 edition of the Home Show will be an all-inclusive, one-stop showcase dedicated to enhancing the home ownership experience.
Benefits of Visiting The Home Show 2013
- See all the latest products and equipment related to home construction, home renovation, and home interior design.
- Meet local and international exhibitors showcasing a wide range of products for building anyone’s dream home.
- Closely interact with manufacturers and suppliers of building materials and network with industry professionals.
- Check out new products from many countries worldwide and be updated on latest developments in interior design.
- Get information on residential projects related to affordable housing as well as prestigious properties.
- Source all your project requirements from local and international companies taking part in the exhibition.