INDIAN CERAMICS 2015
New Hall D very well received
Over 5,500visitors from India and emerging international markets attended Indian Ceramics 2015, which took place from January 21-23 at the GujaratUniversity Exhibition Center in Ahmedabad. The trade fair witnessed an increase in the number of international visitors and key decision-makers. A total of 161 exhibitors showcased their products and solutions in two exhibition halls. India accounted for 45% of exhibitors, Italy for 22%, China and Hong Kong for 18% of exhibitors, and 15% of the exhibitors came from other European countries.
The event showcases the entire spectrum of classical ceramics, from raw materials to technical ceramics. Among the line-up of companies already registered are international market leaders such as Craven Fawcett, Cretaprint, De Boer, Dorst, Eirich, Esmalglass-Itaca, Handle, H&R Johnson, Imerys, Netzsch, SACMI, Sibelco, SITI B & T, Smalticeram, Smaltochimica, System, Torrecid and Verdes, Italian pavilion, organized by ACIMAC(Association of Italian Manufacturers of Machinery and Equipment for Ceramics) in cooperation with ICE (Italian Trade Promotion Agency).
The Innovation Exchange that was held in conjunction with the trade fair was a unique platform for the show’s participants, industry think tanks and consultants alike. It gave attendees meaningful insights into current trends as well as new and emerging technologies. Asa backdrop, the All India Pottery Manufacturers Association also held their Annual General Meeting benefiting the industry.
The 11th edition of Indian ceramicsis going to much bigger than previous editions. To add another milestone and to make it India’s only B2B exhibition for ceramics Industry the organizers, MMI India and Unifair, come in collaboration to conduct Indian Ceramics & Ceramics Asia in co-location on same date and same venue,scheduled 2-4 March 2016 at Gujarat University Exhibition Center in Ahmedabad, India
We invite you to take the advantage of “Two Shows – One date”as its makes the twin expos a unique meeting platform for exhibitors, visitors and the ceramics industry to conduct business, network with experts and gain insights.
Highlights for 2016
- Participation expected from more than 250 companies from India and International
- 6000+ business professionals expected to visit the show from India and International
- Concurrent “Innovation Exchange” with top professionals comprising Chairman, CEOs, MDs and other Senior Executives from the Indian and Global Ceramics Industry
- Separate Halls/Zones, for Machinery and Raw Materials
- Indian and International – Special visitor delegations
- Clear focus and a perfect overview – both shows covers the whole spectrum of the Ceramic industry, from machinery, raw materials to technology
For further information on Indian Ceramics 2016 go to: www.indian-ceramics.com