Export Furniture Exhibition
Export Furniture Exhibition
The 9th edition of the EFE series, EFE 2013 which drew its curtains on 10th March 2013, was a resounding success which attracted more than 8,500 buyers from across the globe, including various trade delegations and buying mission groups that converged at MAEPS, the exhibition venue of EFE. Despite the global challenging economic climates, it was a very successful show for exhibitors and buyers alike.
EFE 2014 will debut its 10th edition from 5-8 March 2014 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre(KLCC), Malaysia’s leading convention facility. Come and find a wondrous array of unique design breakthroughs and see the latest trends of high quality Malaysian furniture and furniture from the Asia Pacific region.
‘A Gathering of Furniture Manufactures’-the tag – line of EFE 2014 beckons where trade deals directly with manufactures. It spells confidence and portrays itself as the ultimate avenue for serious business making and dealings to the target audience. EFE’s new location at KLCC covering more than 20,000 sqm of exhibition space is the perferred choice for trade fairs which offers excellent range of quality and customer-oriented facilities within walking distance from nearby amenities and facilities, including 5-star hotels and shopping complexes. EFE 2014, a premier international furniture exhibition is creadited as a fair that is able to attract many large number of buying nations among international furniture exhibitions held worldwide. An event not to be missed and why a ‘must exhibit show’, we invite your participation at this international fair for the following facts
1. Malaysis’s premier business -to-business innternational furniture fair which attracts more than 6,000 buyers from over 135 countries from all over the world.
2. An exhibition for you to launch and showcase your latest products.
3.Exhibitors and buyers can fulfil their objectives in both measurable returns on business deals and at the same time network with one another.
4. EFE is widely advertised both locally and internationally with a series of focused global advertising and promotions in prominent international trade publications, media invitations and coupled with more than 20 international road-shows annually.
5. Offer exhibitors as a one-stop buying centre where it has succeeded in attracting genuine and relevant buyers annually.
6. An exhibiton by the industry for the industry and endorsed by the Government and all related agencies.
7. Halls are systematically connected for convenience of trade visitors under one roof.
8. Free shuttle service is provided from KLIA, city centre and appointed hotels to the exhibition venue and vice versa.
9. Backed by a strong team of dedicated and qualified professionals to ensure an effective and efficient platform created for international business opportunities.
10. Friendly services and world-class hospitality where convenience and comfort makes doing business easy.
11. Environment is created for visitors’ satisfaction and enjoyment.